Sunday, June 4, 2017

Honestly...

Hi everyone. I went for  a medical checkup yesterday and the guy try to take my blood for some lab test. The story of my life, only the pros can do that. True story. My veins are super small that only an experienced individuals can do it. Even my mum can't. Haha, sorry mum. 


I found this list on twitter. I figured it would be fun to answer it all. Well, I'll skip number 1 and 2. 

3. Bae name 
Ayden (not his real name...duh)

4. Fav boy/girl
Ayden 

5. Last ex. 
Err.. never really talk about him or planning to talk about him in this blog. I used to save his number as IZ in my contact. 

6. Do you still love your ex?
No, but I do miss him. We hardly talk or even look at each over after the breakup. 

7. Do you still stalk your ex?
Iz? No. My other ex. yes.

8. Fave quotes.
Live like you're at the bottom even if you're at the top - Jonas Brothers.

9. Name of your crush.

Won't say his name but he is in my class. 

10. The most recent lie you said.
I can't remember. 

11. Phone number.
Obviously not going to put it on public but if you want comment down below and i'll get bac kto you.

12. Fave song.
A few weeks ago I was obsess with Hyperact. 

13. A secret.
I have a crush on you. 

14. Who do you miss?
My Ayden. Haven't seen him in so long,

15. Who do you love?
Ayden

16. Who I am to you?
Comment below and I'll get back to you

17. What makes you happy?
Currently thinking of ice cream. So, I'm going to go with ice cream.

18. Relationship status.
Happily in love with Ayden

19. How much you love your bae?
A LOT!

20. How much you love your ex?
Why should I love them? Them???? Hahaha. Yes them. They broke my heart. Well, the last one i broke his heart. but, no I don't currently love them.

21. Last crush. 
The crush before this crush is the guy from a camp. He is good looking and very rempit + modern style, which is definitely my taste. Frankly saying pretty much all the girl from camp have a crush on him. Broken hearted.

22. Type girl/boy you want.
Honestly, rules breaker who knows his limit. Nerd are boring. Sorry Iz. Most importantly he know how to treat me right and response to all my crappy stories. 

23. Age
I'm 20. Crying a river.

24. Date of birth
January 22, 1997. But my Islamic Calendar birthday is 13 Ramadhan which is a few days away. Cakes please. 

25. Lucky number.
I don't believe in this lucky number thing. Sorry.

26. Beloved ex.
Tough question. I would say the guy who broke my heart repeatedly. 

27. Most recent words you say.
"Looking for my ruler. I lost it." Conversation with my housemate.

28. Fave school subject.
Chemistry. I got the best teacher ever. Miss Low Mei Ling. Love you, teacher.

29. Fave school teacher.
Miss Low Mei Ling. She knows her student limit and push them to be the best that they can be. She also 'tak jaga tepi kain' student like other teachers and rub it into their faces. 

30. Do you've hurt someone feeling?
Yes. Iz. 

31. Last song you listened to?
Currently playing Ariana Grande - Problems. Random video on youtube. Not really a big fan of the song though 

So that's the end of the list. If you have any questions to add, comment below or email be at aidahnab001@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment