Sunday, September 10, 2017

Miles Away from Home





I'm proud to say that I'm officially a student of Michigan State University! Go green! Go white. 

DISCLAIMER: I rather talk about my boyfriend than my family because I just get sensitive when it come to my family. It doesnt mean I love them any less. 

It has been an amazing three weeks. I really would want to mash everything into one post but it could be longer than a Oxford Dictionary. So let's just cut to the chase... Long distance is freakin' HARD! No, I'm not talking about trust issues here. Fortunately, Ameer and I dont have that problem so far. Our relationship is getting more challenging. 

First there is the 12 hours time different which is not so bad. I think we manage to make it work. He has to wake up super early and sleep so late at night. As for me, I have my classes so I do wake up pretty early. 

It gets tougher when you see others just being happy with their partner and here you are trying not to cry hoping he would just be next to you.


A not so decent picture of Ameer. Despite that, it still make me smile. A picture that summarized who he is as a person. The guy that make me smile and laugh so hard to his stupid jokes. The guy that always turns something so stressful into a fun situation. The guy that comfort me and apologized even though it wasn't his fault. Here's one for you sayang. I miss you so much. Oh, he also likes to make weird-annoying face whenever I told him to pose nicely. 


I did however find a new boyfriend. Just a short three-years-contracted-relationship, maybe longer, with a charming fellow. He let me hug him and called him Ameer. He is a little bit hard compared to Ameer but the size is pretty similar. 

I was hoping by writing this post it would make thing easier, but nahh... I miss him even more. I'm gonna end it here. Down below was taken at Spartan Village. Look at the sky. So pretty... It was Eid celebration with MSO, hence the baju kurung. Also a funny story. Maybe next time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment