Thursday, June 1, 2017

New Crush?

I had this crazy dream. I know I'm not suppose to share it with the public but it bothers me the whole day. I hope by writing this down I would be able to get him off my mind. 

There is this guy in my class. Crazy. We are definitely not close. I barely even talk to him. So anyway, last night I dreamed about him. It is super weird. Sorry to disappoint but it is not a sex dream. Well, it has some sensitive matters going on but no, it is not a sex dream. I just felt it is super weird because he is kinda religious yet in my dream he was hugging me. Like real sexual hug. Goosebumps. 

Earlier today we bumped into each other and we talked for awhile. The dream made me feel awkward standing near here. I can't look at his face without thinking of the dream. Stranger thing, I kinda miss him. I start to think about him. His smile, his laughter and just the way he is. Oh, his girlfriend is in my class too. Weird. 



Dearest 'crush', 

I had this weird dream about you. Super weird, but if you ever have a slight crush on me do call/message, whichever you prefer. I'll be waiting by the phone every second of the day.

Sincerely, 
the girl who dreamed about you and now have this crazy crush on you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment