Monday, May 22, 2017

Worst Date Ever!

Yup, the title say it all. Worst date ever. Well... now that I really think about it, its not that bad but... No. It definitely the worst date ever. Let's start from the beginning shall we. 

So, we were dating, me and Ayden, and he was playing with my phone. Somehow deep inside me I knew he is going to find something and we would be in a huge fight. Here is the thing about Ayden : he won't say anything when he is mad. It is so frustrating. I would ask him whats wrong and he just ignore me and walk away. 

The juicy details is that I text my ex. Ayden was not a fan of it at all. It is my fault anyway. Haha. So he was asking me all this things and all I can is cry and laugh. Yes, I laugh. Sorry sayang. 

I feel like something, part of my life is easier to be shared with my ex rather than my own boyfriend. I think he knows some part of me better than Ayden did. Besides, some of the responds are better from my ex than Ayden. So Ayden sayang if you are reading this, improve you responds. Thank you sayang. 


Tonight, I feel like I'm about to lose him and it breaks my heart. I knew he was testing me but man congrats you get want you want. Whatever shit it is, I love you Ayden. I always will love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment