Thursday, September 28, 2017

Skipped Class

I purposely skipped a class! Wohoo... Its a common thing here and the lecturer could not care less. So we are good. Hopefully I would not skip anymore classes. For the record the class is BORING. I would usually stay on my phone most of the time. Thank god for fast internet. One of my seniors is also in the class, hopefully he didn't notice that I'm missing. 

I just realized that the only thing I can cook is pasta. Err... Pasta here, pasta there, pasta everywhere. I mean the thing that I can cook for the whole house. At home we don't really eat carbs. I don't think it is an option for this kids. Carb, mostly rice are their world. I still do cook my usual meal, usually I cook for myself. Let's see:
  • Vege omellete
  • Pan fried fish with whatever available in the fridge 
  • Beef bacon (Fave!) with eggs
  • Mashed potatoes (My ultimate comfort food) with everything else
Yup, that's pretty much summed up my everyday meal. Quick and easy meal for my tummy. Now that I think about it, I feel sorry for my future husband. But the good thing is my boyfriend is a good cook, especially Malaysian food. Guess I dont have to worry bout that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment