Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Just an Intro

It has been ages since I last blog. I life have been a pretty mess. A new big thing going to happen in a few months. I'm going to the States. Awesome! Excited but scary, but more on that later. So, a little update on my life. Almost finished my preparatory program. Just waiting for the big day. Yes, will talk about that too. Details but not too much details.

There's going to be a few name that pop up more often than others on this blog. Won't mention their real name on this blog though. Let's give them nickname shall we. 

My Current Boyfriend - Ayden 
Close Guy Friend - Eric 
Guy who breaks my heart repeatedly - Liam

I'm freaking hungry. Going to cook now. The blog the not don't yet though. Going to edit it later. This episode of Law & Order: Special Victim Unit got my best attention. 

No comments:

Post a Comment